Both new and existing facutly members will find information here about the services offered by IMSS. As part of the Caltech community you are eligible for email access and here you will find information on how to request an email account and how to get it configured on your computer. There is also information on applications related to your courses, such as the Course Management system (Moodle) and the book reserves system (AdoptaTEXT). The links below offer detailed information on these services.
- Update your personal information
- Access Registrar's Information System (REGIS)
- Register your vehicle
- Change your password
- Configure your password challenge questions so you can reset your account password
- Benefits Annual Enrollment
Course Book Requirements (AdoptaTEXT)
- Handles book adoption and library reservations. Allows you to tell the Institute which books and other material students need for their classes. Via this system you may also inform the library which books or other resources to place on reserve.
- Conflict of Interest
- Course Management (Moodle)
- File Storage
- Registrar's Information System (REGIS)
- Software Download
- The IMSS Help Desk is located in the Central Engineering Services building (#85 on the Caltech Map) room 204. Our regular hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM including lunch hour. To contact the Help Desk, submit a request at http://help.caltech.edu (request type IMSS-->Desktop Support-->) with a description of your issue or call x3500 (626.395.3500 from off campus).
- Training & Guides
- UID Billing & Payment (CashNet)
- The Caltech VPN system allows you to use campus-restricted services from off campus
- Wireless Networking
For a list of other Administrative Applications, please click here.