Using Skype for Business on iOS
- Find the Skype for Business app icon on the Home Screen, and tap the icon to open the app.
- Tap “OK” to allow Skype for Business to send notifications.
- Next, tap the arrow to proceed to the next screen.
- Tap “OK” to continue.
- Tap the “Sign-in Address” field to enter your firstname.lastname@example.org, followed by your password in the line below. Then tap enter on the keyboard. If necessary, tap the “Sign In” button in the lower section of the screen.
- Provide the phone number of your phone by tapping on the “+1” and entering the numbers.
- Tap the arrow button to proceed after entering your phone number.
- The Skype for Business app will then load information from your Office365 Outlook meeting schedule and display recent activity in your Skype for Business account.