Both new and existing staff members will find information here about the services offered by IMSS. As part of the Caltech community you are eligible for email access and here you will find information on how to request an email account and how to get it configured on your computer. There is also information about access.caltech, where you will find many more services such as your time card, Oracle applications, ability to update your personal information, and many more services.
- Update your personal information
- Register your vehicle
- Change your password
- Configure your password challenge questions so you can reset your account password
- Benefits Annual Enrollment
- Data Warehouse
- File Storage
- My Personal Information
- Office 365
- Software Download
- The IMSS Help Desk is located in the Central EngineeringServices building (#85 on the Caltech Map) room 204. Our regular hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM including lunch hour. To contact the Help Desk, submit a request at http://help.caltech.edu (request type IMSS-->Desktop Support)with a description of your issue or call x3500 (626.395.3500 from off campus).
- Time Keeping (Kronos)
- Training & Guides
- The Caltech VPN system allows you to use campus-restricted services from off campus.
- Wireless Networking
For a list of other Administrative Applications, please click here.