IMSS / Services / Information Security / Duo Multi-factor Authentication / MFA Self Enrollment / Duo Automatic Push Notifications
Duo Automatic Push Notifications
In order to streamline push notifications, Duo now allows you to enable automatically sending push notifications to your device or token. This means, that when you log in to a service or application requiring Duo, you will no longer need to click Send Me a Push or Enter a Passcode.
To enable automatic push notifications
- Log in to https://access.caltech.edu
- Scroll to the Self Service section and select Duo Registration and Management
- On the left navigation, select My Settings & Devices
4. In order to make any changes, you will need to sign in to Duo, click Send Me a Push or Enter a Passcode and complete the Duo authentication (see image above).
5. Now that you are authenticated to Duo, on the section for "When I log in", select Automatically send this device a Duo Push
6. Click Save
7. Now when you log in to applications and services requiring Duo, you will be sent automatic push notifications to your device.