access.caltech is a secure web portal that provides you with a list of applications and services your account has access to, including email, my personal information, data storage, parking, time keeping, among other.
Your Caltech account
- Your Caltech account is commonly referred as your access.caltech account.
- Eligible users will be given login information, which is your username and password associated with your real name and your Caltech UID number.
- This account grants you authorized access to a variety of computing services.
- Do not share your login information with anyone. Your access.caltech password should be known by only one person, YOU, the account-holder.
- Incoming students are required to enable Duo (multi-factor) authentication on their account.
|Faculty, Students, Staff, Visitors, Trustees and Retirees.||Free||Currently enrolled and/or affiliated|
Account Request for Guests, Volunteers, and External Affiliates
To be eligible for an account, visitors (Guest, Volunteer or External Affiliate) must have an active assignment from Human Resources. After HR confirms the appointment, the visitor's sponsor or supervisor should request the account by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review HR's guidelines and information on the forms which must be submitted
Class and Club Accounts
To request a class or club account please create a ticket via https://help.caltech.edu (request type: IMSS > Accounts > Shared or Group Access Request Form)