Microsoft Office 365 provides Email, Calendar, and Messaging features for campus.
Office 365 syncs emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices in real time.
- 100 GB mailbox*
- Send messages as big as 150 MB
- Integrated email and calendaring accessible on the desktop or via web access
*Most users are licensed for a 100GB mailbox. However, guests, visitors, and external affiliates get 50GB mailboxes. Please click here for more details. 100GB is a hard limit imposed by Microsoft, IMSS is not able to increase a mailbox's size beyond this limit. If necessary, an online archive can be enabled.
Duo for Office 365
Calendar is provided by Office 365 and offers the following features:
- Create and track appointments and meetings
- Create multiple calendars
- View other people's availability
- Link to other people's calendars
- Share your calendar with other people in your organization
Bookings - offers online appointment scheduling to your customers. Customers can visit your booking page and book the time and service they need, get a confirmation email and calendar invitation, reschedule or cancel appointments.
Teams is provided by Office 365 and it is the replacement for Skype for Business. Teams offers the following features:
- One-to-one Instant Messaging (IM)
- Real-time presence information
- Group Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Video Calls
|Email & Calendar||All||Free|
|Bookings||Faculty & Staff||Free|
|Messaging - Teams||All (except Guests and Visitors)||Free|