Slack is a collaboration tool that enables real-time messaging, content sharing, voice and video calls.
- Group conversations
- Direct messaging
- File sharing - 20GB per team member
- Screen sharing
- Shared channels
- SSO - Caltech Single Sign On
- Voice and video calls
- External collaboration (work with other organizations or individuals)
To join our Slack workspace (caltech.slack.com), submit a request via https://help.caltech.edu (request type: IMSS > Slack). Please provide a PTA for yearly charges.
For other Slack workspaces, please visit https://slack.com/contact-sales. IMSS cannot create, sell, or upgrade other workspaces.
- Go to https://caltech.slack.com (this is the web app, you can also download and install the Slack app)
- Select Sign in with access.caltech account
- Login with your access.caltech username and password