The Telephone Office and Help Desk together provide support for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
For information about carriers, devices, costs and account management, contact the Phone Office.
In-Person: 263 S. Chester, Pasadena, Room 111
For assistance in configuring your device, including help with adding your Caltech email account, contact the Help Desk
Remote Help: TeamViewer
In-Person: 367 S. Holliston Avenue
Room 204 (Bldg. 85)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Identify an appropriate carrier, device, and monthly plan;
- Place your order and attach your account to the summary invoice;
- Add eligible devices to managed mobile platform (additional fee);
- Ensure your account includes all the services you have requested;
- Make monthly payments and charge to your PTA;
- Show you how to access billing information to monitor and manage your account;
- Handle any billing disputes;
- Assist with warranty replacements
- Contact Preferred Corporate Care and Tech Support for any issues that may arise..
International Mobile Phone Services
- For those traveling abroad, we strongly recommend that you use VPN when you are using a public wireless network.
- Using wireless for your email is the most economical method.
- Contact the Telephone Office at x5995 for information about international voice and data plans.
Disclaimer: No carrier guarantees international email or other data services.
|Domestic Mobile Phone Services (US)||Call for details||One time and recurring charges vary.|
|International Mobile Phone Services||Call for details||Charges vary|