How to Connect on iPhone
- Instructions to connect to Caltech Visitor wireless network using Anyroam.net
IMPORTANT: If you already have eduroam access, please DO NOT USE Caltech Visitor. Connect directly to the EDUROAM network using your own institution credentials.
1. Select wireless network "Caltech Visitor" and click on the link "Need Account"
2. Click "AnyRoam"
NOTE: Users may need to cancel out of the Captive Portal Assistant and open a Safari page to http://connect.anyroam.net to continue enrollment
3. Read and Agree to Terms of Service
4. Enter Cell Phone number to receive SMS Message. If you do not receive an SMS message please contact the Caltech Help Desk for further assistance
5. Enter Verification Code
6. Download the Profile for iPhone
7. Go to your iPhone Settings and tap Profile Downloaded
8. Tap Installs when prompted and Done when complete
9. Now that the ANYROAM profile is installed, select "eduroam" from the available Wi-Fi networks in your iPhone settings
10. If asked to select a certificate for network "eduroam", choose the @anyroam.net option and click OK to connect