4. On the Read Me window, click Continue
5. On the Destination Select window, choose the hard drive where the software will be installed
6. On the Installation Type window, verify the selected hard drive and click Install
7. Enter the username and password of an account with admin rights on the computer and click Install Software
8. On the Falcon Would like to filter network content window, click Allow
9. On the System Extension window, click Open Security Preferences
10. In the Security & Privacy window, we need to Allow "System software from application "Falcon" was blocked from loading." To make this change, click on the lock
11. Enter the username and password of an account with admin rights and click Unlock
12. You should now be able to click Allow for "System software application Falcon was blocked from loading." Click the lock again to prevent further changes.
13. You may receive a Falcon Notification window
14. In the installer on the Summary window, click Close to complete the installation.