IMSS manages a limited license for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Licenses are currently available to faculty and staff for Caltech purposes (not for personal use). While the license is free for now, this may change depending on the usage of these licenses over time.
Students are encouraged to use the free Acrobat reader.
To request access to this license, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your access.caltech username. After you receive confirmation that you have been granted access, follow these instructions to use Adobe Document Cloud:
- Go to https://documentcloud.adobe.com/
- Enter your "Email address" in the format email@example.com and click Continue
3. Select "Company or School Account"
4. You will be taken to a Caltech login page where you enter your access.caltech credentials
5. You can now begin using Adobe Document Cloud
6. Note that from there, you have the option to install the Acrobat DC desktop client onto your computer or mobile device. Just click on Get Acrobat DC desktop at the top right of the page and the installer will start.
8. If you do choose to install the Acrobat Desktop App, note that to activate, you will also need to Sign In using an Enterprise ID and then enter your access.caltech username and password (repeat steps 2-5).
- If you already have an existing Adobe ID, be sure to choose the option to login with a Company or School Account before you get prompted to enter your Caltech access.caltech username and password. You will not be able to use the Acrobat DC license unless you are logged in with your Caltech credentials.
- If after installing the Acrobat Desktop App you get a prompt for a serial number or to enter payment information, you have not logged in correctly with a Company or School Account (using access.caltech credentials). Please repeat steps 2-5 on how to login with a Company or School Account.