Microsoft professional software and developer tools are available for download for students, faculty and staff through the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly Microsoft Dreamspark and Microsoft Imagine) webstore at https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools. We have an agreement with Microsoft so that students can download nearly all Microsoft software, for the purpose of development and testing onto their personal computers.
|Microsoft Dev Tools for Teaching||Students, Faculty, Staff||Free|
- Go to http://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools and click Sign In.
- Enter your username as your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the option to sign in with a Work or School account
- You will be taken to a Caltech login page where you enter your access.caltech credentials, with your username in the form email@example.com.
- Once successfully signed in to Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching dashboard, click on "Access Student Benefits" and then "Download Free Software: See All Software". Select the title you want to view download the product key options.